This is to notify you of the Service Campaign Launch to check the vehicle placard on the B-pillar, and replace if necessary, on 978 Model Year (“MY”) 2020-2021 GLE-Class and GLS-Class (167 platform) vehicles. The vehicles will be visible and flagged in VMI as “OPEN” on July 29, 2022.
Mercedes-Benz AG (“MBAG”), the manufacturer of Mercedes-Benz vehicles, has determined that on certain MY 2020-2021 GLE-Class and GLS-Class (167 platform) vehicles equipped with Michelin-branded tires, the maximum tire pressure shown on the B-pillar vehicle placard, may be higher than what is permitted by the manufacturer. Michelin states a maximum tire pressure of 300 kPa (44 PSI) for the originally supplied rear tires. The vehicle placard may list tire pressure at 320 kPA (47 psi), however, operation of the tires with a tire pressure as specified has no effect and will not lead to any impairment of the handling characteristics.
What We’re Doing
MBUSA will conduct a service campaign. An authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer will check and replace the B-Pillar vehicle placard, if necessary.
The remedy is available and can be performed as necessary.
Check tire pressure entry in VeDoc, correct if necessary and replace vehicle placard on left B-pillar
- Check air pressure entry in VeDoc system in “Model plate” tab for 1st axle and 2nd axle (figure 1).
Air pressure data in VeDoc system must be taken from tire pressure label (1.7 figure 2).
a. Air pressure indication for full load on additional tire pressure label does not match with air pressure indications in the VeDoc system: Perform work procedure
b. Air pressure indication for full load on additional tire pressure label matches with air pressure indications in VeDoc system: End measure.
- Open VEDOC-XSF ticket to have the VEDOC data corrected for “Model plate” tab for 1st axle and 2nd axle (figure 1). The data for the air pressure in the VeDoc system must be taken from the tire pressure label (1.7 figure 2).
- Replace vehicle placard at left B-pillar (bonding position 1.6, figure 3).
Only order and replace vehicle placard after the change in the VeDoc system, as this will be printed based on the updated data in VeDoc!
Remove vehicle placard at left B-pillar, remove any residual adhesive, and clean bonding surface.
The vehicle placard must be determined in accordance with the equipment code for the vehicle identification number via the parts process in the XENTRY Portal!
Primary Parts Information
|Qty.||Part Name||Part Number|
|1||B-pillar vehicle placard||*|
- 【PREFECT REPLACEMENT】:The tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) is 100% new perfect Compatible with 2012-2015 Mercedes Benz C250 2008-2015 C300 2007-2015 C350 2009-2015 Smart Fortwo (detials as below description)Please double check the compatibilty before purchase to avoid unnecessary installation fees
- 【LONG LIFE】:Battery is made to last up to 10 years of normal use,and can withstand 40 degrees low temperature,125 degrees high temperature
- 【OEM Part Number】: Direct-Fit OE replacement sensor,replace number :0009050030, A0009050030 , 0009057200, A0035400217, 0025408617, 0025409017, A0009050030Q03, A0009050030Q02, A0009050030Q01.
- 【EXCELLENT QUALITY】:CDWTPS use best parts and same process as OE to ensure the TPMS's reliability,durabilitiy and safety .
- 【PROFESSIONALLY TESTED】:The tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) has been tested to ensure trouble-free installation and performance
- Tire-pressure monitoring system (TPMS) is an electronic system designed to monitor the air pressure inside the pneumatic tires on various types of vehicles.
- Small size, light-weight, high accuracy of sensing tire pressure , and easy installation, it also can withstand harsh environments.
- Easy to install and don't require additional hardware.
- Fit for Smart Fortwo 2006-2016,for Mercedes-Benz C300 2008-2009,2011-2014,for Mercedes-Benz C350 2006-2014,for Mercedes-Benz E350 2006-2009
- Other Part Numbers: A0025408017
- 【POWERFUL BATTERY】Long life-span matters, that is why our tpms contains a powerful battery to provide long operating life. NOTE: Some vehicel may require sensor relearning at installation according to the owner's manual
- 【PREMIUM CHIP】The tire pressure monitor sensor is precisely designed with a cutting-edge technology chip to send tire pressure to the on-board computer, so as to improve the safety of the vehicle
- 【HIGH RELIABILITY】Taking into account the quality of the product, this tire tpms sensor has undergone a rigorous testing to ensure proper operating parameters to factory specification
- 【REPLACES#】0009050030, A0009050030, 0009057200, A0035400217, 0025408617, A0009054100, A0009057200. Taking into account the quality of the product and personal safety, this tire pressure sensor has been tested before shipping
- 【FITMENT】Tire pressure sensor replacement for Mercedes-Benz 2014-2018 B250| 2008-2018 C Class| 2010-2015 CL Class| 2010-2015 E Class| 2007-2015 G Class & More. Please scroll down to product description for complete list of model and year
- 🔧 HOW TO INSTALL AND ENSURE COMPATIBILITY: Please Use Amazon Part Finder( Amazon Garage) to Verify the Fitment, Please Refer to Your Owner's Manual for Standard Relearn Instruction
- 🔧APPLICATION: Compatible for FREIGHTLINER Sprinter| SMART TL| MERCEDES AMG MDX/ RL|Mercedes Benz AMG GT/ B/ C/ CL/ CLA/ CLS/ E/ Fortwo/ G/ GL/ GLA/ GLC/ GLE/ GLK/ GLS/ M/ S/ SL/ SLC/ SLK/ SLS/ Sprinter class| SMART TL| FREIGHTLINER Sprinter
- 🔧REPLACE PART NUMBER: 9050030, A0009050030, 9057200, A0009057200
- 🔧QUALITY: Tire Pressure Sensors is Made of Premium Plastic and Metal Material, Sturdy, Not Easy to Aging and Abrasion Resistant, Same Process as OE to Ensure the Reliability, Durabilitiy and Safety of TPMS
- 🔧WARRANTY: 1 Year Warranty.All Marsflex Air Pressure Monitor Sensor are Extensively Tested During Manufacturing to Guarantee Quality, Reliability and Above All
- Ready to Install : Our tire sensors come pre-programmed and OE validated as direct-fit sensor
- Compatibility : Please use Amazon Part Finder above to verify fitment
- Relearn is Required : Your vehicle must pair and learn new sensors after replacement, please refer to standard relearn procedure specified by car manufacturer
- Long Battery Life : Our Replacement Tire Sensor lasts 5-8 years under normal usage
- 3-Year Warranty : For parts only | 3-Year Limited Warranty on Battery
- 【TPMS SENSOR COMPATIBLE WITH】【TPMS SENSOR COMPATIBLE WITH】Mercedes-Benz: 2013-2014 B250, 2008-2009 C230, 2010-2014 C250, 2007 C280, 2008-2014 C300, 2007-2014 C350, 2008-2014 C63 AMG, 2010-2013 CL550, 2010-2013 CL600, 2010-2013 CL63 AMG, 2010-2013 CL65 AMG, 2006-2009 CLK350, 2006 CLK500, 2006 CLK55 AMG, 2007-2009 CLK550, 2007-2009 CLK63 AMG, 2012-2014 CLS550, 2012-2013 CLS63 AMG, 2012-2013 E300, 2010-2014 E350, 2013-2014 E400, 2010-2014 E550, 2010-2014 E63 AMG
- 【TPMS SENSOR COMPATIBLE WITH】Mercedes-Benz: 2002-2008 G500, 2003-2011 G55 AMG, 2009-2015 G550, 2013-2015 G63 AMG, 2010-2014 GL350, 2010-2014 GL450, 2010-2014 GL550, 2013-2014 GL63 AMG, 2013 GLK250, 2010-2013 GLK350, 2010-2014 ML350, 2010-2011 ML450, 2010-2015 ML550, 2010-2014 ML63 AMG, 2010-2013 R350, 2008 R550
- 【TPMS SENSOR COMPATIBLE WITH】Mercedes-Benz: 2012-2013 S350, 2011-2013 S400, 2011-2013 S550, 2011-2013 S600, 2011-2013 S63 AMG, 2011-2013 S65 AMG, 2012-2014 SL550, 2012-2014 SL63 AMG, 2013-2014 SL65 AMG, 2012-2013 SLK250, 2007-2008 SLK280, 2009-2011 SLK300, 2007-2013 SLK350, 2007-2013 SLK55 AMG, 2011-2014 SLS AMG, 2008-2016 Smart Fortwo
- 【TPMS SENSOR REPLACEMENT PART NUMBER】0009050030, 0025408617, 0035400217, A0009050030, A0009054100, A0009057200, A0025408617, A0025409017, A0035400217
- 【100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE】For any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with our Tire Pressure Monitoring System Sensor (TPMS), please feel free to contact us. Our customer service team will work hard to resolve any issues you may have to ensure you get a good shopping experience from us.
- 【Pre-programmed and Auto-Relearn】The Tire Pressure Sensor is 100% new and come pre-programmed specifically for your make/model/year of vehicle,tpms will be activated when you drive vehicle for up to 20 minutes above 15 mph(IMPORTANT NOTE:PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK THE COMPATIBILITY BEFORE PURCHASING)
- [Best TPMS sensor material] The battery can be used normally for more than 5 years, the pressure reading can reach 110 PSI or higher, and the temperature can reach -40~125℃
- 【PROFESSIONAL TPMS SENSORS】The Tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) sensor is specifically designed to match the original design and performance of the tire pressure transmitter on Mercedes-Bens Series and 2008-2015 Smart Fortwo
- 【FULL TESTED】Every Tire pressure monitoring system(TPMS) is tested before it is shipped to customers,includes Exterior，battery life,frequency signal,PSI accuracy to ensure trouble-free installation and performancereliability, durabilitiy and safety
- 【GOOD SERVICE】One year warranty.Our commitment to you is total and we want you to always be 100% satisfied by the quality and efficiency of our service.
- Replacement part number: A0009050030Q05
- Fits for Mercedes-Benz C250 2012-2015,for Mercedes-Benz C300 2008-2015,for Mercedes-Benz C350 2007-2015 etc.
- It will enhance safety of your vehicles, durable material keeps it reliable .
- Easy to install and don’t require additional hardware.
- Note: Please check your old part before you submitting this order.
- OE replacement tire pressure monitoring systems(TPMS) Sensor for Mercedes Benz
- OE #A0009050030,A0009057200,A0009054100,A4479050500,A0035400217,A0045400217,A0009051804,A0025409017,A0025408617
- No programming required before installation - follow OE relearn procedure after installation.
- TPMS Scan Tool is required to make the vehicle recognize the sensors
- 3-year limited warranty
Last update on 2022-08-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.